"Every new beginning comes from some other beginning's end."
(In case you didn't catch it, life's a cycle.)
The end (which I am now hours away from) in this case is my immediate ties/connections with my ACE school in my original placement. I have to sit back in awe: God surely knew what He was doing putting me all the way out here, even though I didn't realize it at the time. What incredible people I have met, what amazing children I have had the privilege to teach, and what beautiful sites I have seen (including the mountains practically in my backyard).
It's ironic too - I've never been so far from home and yet felt so much at home in the way I have experienced out here. (It's good to know that whenever I visit Arizona, I will have plenty of offers for a place to rest my head.)
Words honestly cannot best express how I feel right now, so it is time for me to cease with them and look ahead to tomorrow (and the next 5 or so days) and our great roadtrip ahead.
...And don't worry, Dad - I packed some extra bottles of water, just in case.
No comments:
Post a Comment