Saturday, June 4, 2011

Summer Vacation in Full Swing

Amazing how Saturday just feels like every other day when it's summer vacation. I mean, truly, there is nothing special about it except for the fact that maybe some store hours are different or what have you.

And what have I done with my first week off from school? Nothing, absolutely nothing.

... Just kidding. I've been camping and hiking, museum-venturing, dining and shopping, reading, and packing (pretty much only clothes left to go - woo hoo!).

And yet, I have felt a little stir-crazy. I just want to get up and out instead of waiting around for another week, but I have to be patient. Marisa will be here in a few (5) short days, so I just need to keep myself occupied until then.

Who doesn't like a little challenge now and then? ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment