from dotMagis blog
While today was one relatively free from stress in regards to thinking about the future (basically because I didn't focus my thoughts too much on that today because I was wrapped up in lesson and unit planning for the upcoming weeks), this quote pertains to prayer in every sense on a daily basis. Prayer is what has been keeping me grounded. Prayer is where I've been turning. In fact, in response to how I'm dealing with plans for next year, I usually reply, "I'm praying like nobody's business."
Through prayer - and I mean through actually asking for and believing in God's will to be done in my life - I find my direction. There have definitely been plenty of days when I've felt I'm at the mercy of the winds and rough waters, but I know God's taking care of me.
He's taking care of you too. So, give yourself over to God in prayer. Ask for what you need, and thank God for all the blessings in your life. And find peace.
No comments:
Post a Comment