Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Think About It

“Some stories don't have a clear beginning, middle, and end. Life is about not knowing, having to change, taking the moment and making the best of it, without knowing what's going to happen next. Delicious ambiguity...” 
Gilda Radner

 
Think About It
 
Maybe I usually start my blog with a quote
because it makes 
the words 
come easier.
Or perhaps 
it's because these quotes say things 
in ways I never would be able. 
Certainly, they are food for thought.
Yes, there is much to be learned 
from the wisdom of others.
And so I will continue to share the "gems" I come across.
Maybe the words might speak to you too.
Think about it.

On another note...

Happy Lent! (If you are in need of meditations, resources, articles, etc. I have a plethora - I honestly don't know what to do with them all, and that kinda stinks because they are all really good. I just don't want to spread myself too thin in my prayer.)

I'll leave you with just a few of my favorites so far:


No comments:

Post a Comment