They say some people never graduate from college, and that's all well and good. But honest to goodness, there is no way you really can ever graduate from ACE. Once you're in, you're in.
Tonight was a wonderful get-together hosted by the ACE Phoenix crew, graciously suggested by Fr. Lou. We had principals, ACErs, relatives & friends of ACErs, ACE alum, and even the superintendent of Catholic schools in our Diocese. Mass was cozy, to say the least, followed by a great dinner (courtesy of Olive Garden). I sat between my principal and the principal of the high school and around 3 of the current ACErs in Phoenix. Great stories, great food, great company all around. It was just what the doctor ordered.
Speaking of ACE and ACE Advocates, I'm going to use a second here to promote the NEW ACE Advocates website - check it out --> http://aceadvocates.nd.edu/
Amazing.
Ok, I'm betting I can hit the hay before 10 p.m. if I go brush my teeth right ---
No comments:
Post a Comment