Not quite sure what's come over me lately, but this exhaustion is killing me. I probably could have gone to bed happy at 8 last night (as it was I was in bed before 9:30), and today I skipped the gym on my way home because I didn't quite feel up to a run. Looks like I still need to catch up on some sleep.
As November whisks itself away come the morning, I can't help but think about its seeming length and (at the same time) quick-passing. It's hard to believe that just about a month ago I was up at Notre Dame for the ACE Advocates summit. Less than a few days ago I was home in St. Pete for Thanksgiving. In less than a week and half my parents will be here for my dad's conference, and in about 2.5 weeks I will be flying out of town for Christmas. Heck, in 31 days it will be 2011 - where did 2010 go? Seriously.
On the school front, things are about the same. I still haven't had my entire class present for a day for the past 2 weeks, so maybe tomorrow we'll be all accounted for - one can only hope, right? And as far as the learning goes, I sure hope it's sticking. We're busy making connections, doing our 3 AZ regions performance assessment postcards, learning about ecosystems and how humans affect them, starting long division (yikes!), making a Jesse Tree for Advent, and doing a few other things too. I can't keep it all straight some times, so how can I expect the children to? :)
Yep, here comes December, ready or not...
No comments:
Post a Comment