And I’m doing just fine,
I’m always landing on my feet
In the nick of time
And by the skin of my teeth.
I ain’t gonna stress
Cause the worst ain’t happened yet.
Something's watching over me
Like Sweet Serendipity.
I’m always landing on my feet
In the nick of time
And by the skin of my teeth.
I ain’t gonna stress
Cause the worst ain’t happened yet.
Something's watching over me
Like Sweet Serendipity.
(Sweet Serendipity by Lee Dewyze)
My mission last night was to get some extra reading in. However, things didn't go as planned, and I probably spent a good 15-20 minutes browsing new songs & albums on iTunes. Fantastic. While I did find some new songs I liked (e.g. the song above), it was probably not the best use of my time.
Heck, sleep would have been more productive.
Today was somewhat uneventful, but there is still a lot to squeeze in before the Thanksgiving break starts at 1:31 p.m. next Tuesday. I have faith, though, that we'll get it done. And if not, well, better not to rush it, right?
Yep, overall I'd say I'm doing just fine. The weekend will welcome a much-needed and appreciated rest and break from the craziness. Nothing's on my docket, except for a planning meeting with the 20/30 crew at the Newman Center on Sunday afternoon. (It's a chance to bring them info about the ACE Advocates and activities/ways to help Catholic schools here in Phoenix!) Oh, and I do have a couple of college football games to watch.
...And maybe I should do some laundry so I can pack for the holiday break. Can't wait to head home!
No comments:
Post a Comment