Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Perfect Timing

Loaded my darks into the wash, turned on the USF football game, prepared my computer to check in for my flight tomorrow night, and got out the ingredients for rum cake.

Then, after a week like I've had so far, the next part felt like a miracle --> In a beautiful sequence, I finished mixing and pouring the rum cake ingredients right in time to come to the computer and check in. USF just finished half-time when it was time to then transfer my clothes into the dryer and begin this blog. Just now, the oven warned me that it is preheated and ready for the cake. Perfect timing. Hold on one second while I see to that...

All right, I'm back. But I'll make this short, as there is still a lot to do tonight: unload the dishwasher, pack for Notre Dame, fold my laundry, grade math tests and spelling sentences, and, oh yeah, get some sleep.

Have a good night...

No comments:

Post a Comment