The brilliant flashes of lightning and shower of rain woke me up right before my alarm clock this morning. My goal had been to wake early and go for my long run, but apparently the storm was God's way of telling me to sleep in. So I did. (Guess I'll try again tomorrow before Church.)
When I did wake up, I went to the post office to mail something for Pat, and then I was right by First Watch. Oh, darn. Once I had been seated, my waiter came up and said, "Haven't seen you in here for awhile," to which I replied, "I've been out of town." I thought to myself, Wow, I didn't realize I was considered a "regular." Coffee and fruit crepes please. Delicious! And carrot raisin muffin - yum! :) I swung by the bank when I was done, and then I headed to Target, where I did not really find what I had gone for, so I suppose I should try the store by school when I go for Mass tomorrow morning.
One kind of frustrating thing that happened today - my light for my tire pressure came on while I was driving. Perplexed (as it is a new car), I checked the tires and, much to my chagrin (although I believe it to be an easily fixed problem), the cap for one of my tires was missing. Well, the car place is open till 5, so guess where I'm heading later. Yep.
Yesterday was productive at school - and we blessed all the classrooms. School starts Tuesday. Wow.
No comments:
Post a Comment