(http://pray.nd.edu/news/archives/2011/2/11/)
I know I'm on the path, but I don't know where it's heading as far as next year goes. Waiting is so darn hard!
But I don't have to wait standing still. I can (and will) keep walking even amidst the "blindness." I will find the path (or it will find me) that God has in store for me...
"Walk on through the wind,
Walk on through the rain,
Tho' your dreams be tossed and blown.
Walk on, walk on
With hope in your heart
But I don't have to wait standing still. I can (and will) keep walking even amidst the "blindness." I will find the path (or it will find me) that God has in store for me...
"Walk on through the wind,
Walk on through the rain,
Tho' your dreams be tossed and blown.
Walk on, walk on
With hope in your heart
And you'll never walk alone..."
No comments:
Post a Comment