It was a good day...
when I found out we have the Big Ten Network and I was then able to watch MSU beat Illinois.
It was a good day...
when I checked out the weather forecast and discovered highs in the 70s should soon be coming our way.
It was a good day...
when I was able to get in and out of the Honda dealer in less than 30 minutes for my oil change (which was complimentary).
It was a good day...
when Notre Dame finally whooped up on their competition.
It was a good day...
when I had the chance to read for pleasure - I can totally tell why students love Rick Riordan's books.
Yes, it was a good day.
And while there is still plenty to be done this weekend in regards to preparation for the school week, I feel so blessed to have this day of relaxation. Taking time to breathe is so important, and it is something of which we should never lose sight.
No comments:
Post a Comment